American Savings Bank provides account holders a routing number that will be required in order to complete all their domestic and international electronic transfers and payments.
- It does not make part of SWIFT network.
Where to Find On Check
How to Wire Money
To initiate a wire transfer, you must fill out a Wire Transfer Request Form, then print it and take it to an ASB branch location for processing.
NOTE: Wire transfer requests must be before 11:00 am (HST) (domestic transfers) and 10:00 a.m. (HST) (International Transfers) Monday through Friday.
The following information is required to process the wire transfer.
- Recipient’s Account Number
- Name of recipient
- Routing number of receiving bank
- Special instructions
- Recipient’s ASB account number
- Recipient’s name
- ASB routing number – 321370765
- ASB branch address
Incoming International Transfers:
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number – ASB 10 digit account number
- Beneficiary Bank – American Savings Bank, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Routing Number – 321370765
- Intermediary Bank details
Fees that may apply:
- Outgoing Wire Transfers
- $5,000 or less – $45
- $5,000 or more – $70
- Incoming Wire Transfers – $13