The Sunnet online banking login can be completed by typing your member number where indicated on the image below:
After successful entry you will be able to:
- Check Balances and all accounts
- Pay your bills online
- View your check status
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make M&T Loan and mortgage payments
If you still not an online banking client, don’t worry, its really easy to enroll.
All you need to do is to click on ” Check Eligibility” in the main page as shown on the image below:
Answer two quick question as:
- Do you have immediate family that’s already a member?
- In which county you live?
If you live in one of the counties shown you are automatically eligible. Next step is to click on “Join Now”.
You’ll be redirected to a new page with few information as:
1 – If you’re still not a Suncoast client , you can choose to open your account online, in person at the nearest branch, or through the mail. To apply online you’ll need the following information:
- U.S. Social Security number
- A valid form of identification including: Driver’s license, Military ID or U.S. Passport
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your current home address less than two years)
- Credit or debit card, or the routing and account number from your U.S. checking or savings account to fund your new account(s)
2- You can only apply online if :
- You are 18 years of age or older
- You are a U.S. citizen or U.S. Resident Alien
- You have previously never had any kind of relationship with Suncoast Credit Union
Select the Continue button once you are ready to begin an online application. Answer all the questions and submit. If you have any doubt contact Sunnet team at 1(800) 999-5887.