OnPoint Community Credit Union Routing Number and Wiring Instructions
Routing Number:- 323075880
Where to find on a Check:
You can easily find the routing number. It is the first 9 digit number located on the bottom Left of the check.
How to Wire Funds:
You need to provide the following routing instructions:
- Beneficiary’s name, phone number, and full street address
- Beneficiary’s account number
- Beneficiary bank’s name, phone number, and full street address
- (Optional)* Beneficiary’s SWIFT or IBAN(International bank account number) number.
To send a wire transfer, visit any OnPoint branch or call Member Services at 503.228.7077 or 800.527.3932.
Wire transfers will be processed on the same day if completed request is received by:
- 2:00pm PST for Domestic and International wires in US currency
- 12:30pm PST for International Wires in Foreign Funds
Fees associated while transferring a Domestic or International wire