To complete all kind of money transaction every user will be required to have the bank’s routing number.
Where to Find On Check
How to Wire Money
The best way Bangor Savings Bank recommends you to transfer funds is to do it online (if you have an online banking account) or go to the nearest branch to do it in person. Both ways you’ll be required to provide some personal/banking information as:
- Name of receiving bank
- Receiving bank’s routing number
- Address of receiving bank
- Name of the beneficiary (the person/entity you are sending money to)
- Full address of the beneficiary
- Account number of the beneficiary
- Transfer amount
- Reason for transfer.
- Name of the receiving bank
- IBAN/SWIFT code of the receiving bank
- Full address of the receiving bank
- Name of the beneficiary
- Address of the beneficiary
- The beneficiary’s account number.
- Transfer reason
- Amount to be transferred.